- Organize leads, accounts & contacts and prioritize opportunities with SalesForce automation tools.
- Manage marketing campaigns and generate leads with Weblogic CRM's marketing modules.
- Import leads and contacts.
- Track customer purchase histories down to uniquely identifiable items and services.
- Build a knowledge base accessible to customers through the customer portal, eliminating repeat customer questions and increasing the speed of customer service.
- The integration of Weblogic CRM's document management systems and workflows allow for automatic notices and the attachment of files to project tasks.
You will be pleased to know that we charge considerably less per user than most CRMs out there. We believe that your business has the potential to grow, which is why we have bundled users into groups of users so you can upgrade your package when you need to.
There is no limit to the number of users, its unlimited, however, you will be upgraded to the relevant price bracket based on the number of users you have.
Yes, there is. You can play with the free trial as long as you need to. We offer a free, no obligation consultation to ensure you understand how the Weblogic CRM can help your business.
Weblogic CRM offers the following features:
- Lead management
- Account & contact management
- Customer support & service
- Campaign management
- Inventory management
- Integrated calendar, activity & notification management
- Email integration and extensions
- Performance reporting
- Product customization
- Security management
- Opportunity prioritization
- Automatic lead capture
- Teams and access control
We charge a once-off setup, a customization fee, and a subscription fee. The subscription price includes the following value added services: remote support, daily backups and CRM hosting. Weblogic CRM offers a number of different packages. Please click on the Pricing tab for more information.
Weblogic CRM has the following typical customers: Freelancers, Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Non Profits, Public Administrations, Small Business.
Weblogic CRM supports the following devices :
Android, iPhone-iPad, Mobile Web App
Weblogic CRM integrates with the following applications:
Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office 365, Dropbox, Intuit Data Protect for QuickBooks, Twilio, PayPal, Authorize.net, Magento , MailChimp, DocuSign, Xero, Gmail, Google Drive
Weblogic CRM offers the following support options:
Phone Support, Remote Support, Onsite Support Video, Email Support
Sure you can, all you have to do is send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and inform us of what package you want to upgrade or downgrade to. Note that the downgrade will only take effect from the 1st of the following month whereas the upgrade will take effect immediately but your bill will only change from the next month onwards. Note that when downgrading, your support hours may drop significantly so please make sure you check this first.